QuarterArcade.com, LLC does ship most arcade game parts to most areas outside of the United States.
We do not ship any glass items to any area outside the U.S.
We’ve outlined our shipping policies for non-U.S. customers below. If you’d like to place to an order and live outside the U.S. please read the policies below.
As of July 2003, QuarterArcade.com processes all orders, including International Orders online.
- We do accept credit card payments including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We accept Paypal (www.paypal.com) for orders and International Money Orders in U.S. Dollars. We do not accept personal checks, cash, wire transfers or any other form of payment.
- We have minimum order of US$50.00 (before any shipping and handling charges) for all non-U.S. orders.
- At this time we ship all non-U.S. orders through our U.S. Post Office (USPS). Shipping charges are based on the actual weight of the items being shipped plus a small handling and packing charge (generally $3 to $5 dollars). We generally ship by Priority Mail (airmail) (usually one to two weeks delivery time). Unfortunately we cannot give you a final shipping price online.
- Shipping charges for non-U.S. customers do vary and are usually substantially higher than most U.S. shipments. The USPS website: http://ircalc.usps.gov/ can give you an idea for the costs of most shipments. Here are some approximate weights of parts we sell on our site (after being packed):
- Marquees (plastic): 2-3 pounds
- Circuit Boards: 3-6 pounds
- Manuals: 1/2 - 2 pounds
- Control Panels: 7-20 pounds
- Power Supplies: 1-5 pounds
- We declare the full value of any item shipped outside the U.S. on any custom forms we are required to file and mark the items as merchandise. Depending on what country you live in you may be required to pay custom/import taxes. We will not declare shipments as "gifts".
- International orders can take slightly longer to ship out than U.S. orders. Some international orders can take up to five business days from the time we receive payment.
Thank you, and happy gaming!
Why we cannot ship glass internationally
We realize that many customers who wish to buy from us do not live in the U.S. and have a difficult time finding parts in their country. Unfortunately, we can't ship glass internationally internationally as the breakage rate is too high.